I am the Colorado Cowgirl! Who is she really? Well, she is a small
town Colorado Cowgirl with big dreams of adventure, education, family, and bringing Joy to the whole world. When this cowgirl was about seven years old she watched and worked with her parents and siblings as they grew a speck of an idea into a HVAC/Portable Evaporative Cooling company that is top in its industry. You could literally say that our Colorado Cowgirl was raised in a warehouse. It was not an easy way of life but it has been one that this little cowgirl would never trade for anything. As I, the Colorado Cowgirl, continue into adulthood. I have decided on one thing, I want that life for myself and my future family.
I am so excited to be writing this blog as I work to better myself
and hopefully fulfill my dream to bring Joy2theJourney to all those
that I may have opportunity to touch. I am looking forward to beginning an online entrepreneurship course where I plan to learn and discover more about myself and my mission in life, and how I may help others. This blog will serve as a journal for this adventure. I have a heritage of entrepreneurship and have seen the blessings, hardships, and passion that can come from such a lifestyle. I have already learned quite a bit and look forward to continuing.
I have already learned so much as I have read through the material
of this course. There are many things that have stood out to me thus
far. One thing that is cool is how I have seen things open up in my
mind of how to move forward in my dreams. As I read through the
readings this week, I had names and faces of individuals come to my
mind that may be able to help me in my endeavors. I also felt an
increase of responsibility to do everything to do my best, especially as I watched the talk from President Hinckley. I felt a need to reach up and reach out to fulfill my potential. I also liked in the readings where there was talk of failure. Recently I received great prompting of the importance of failure and how it is a key part of our purpose on earth. Without failure we cannot truly grow and we cannot truly learn and become better. I am a little nervous of the failures, but I hope by making the preparations I am now I will be able to learn from the failures instead of give up from them.
This will be a fun and exciting semester and I look forward to the
continuation in lessons and applications.

No comments:
Post a Comment